https://evisa.rop.gov.om/voa TRAVEL – Sultanate of Oman – Sur – 21/03/10ph. Andrea FrancoliniExciting news for Australian travellers planning a trip to Oman with the launch of a convenient online visa process.“We’re thrilled about this online visa service”, says Mona Tannous – Country Manager Sultanate of Oman Tourism Australia/New Zealand.“Whilst the existing visa-on-arrival is a simple process, the online service makes for a seamless arrival experience meaning visitors can quite simply start their holiday sooner.”Australian passport holders can apply online through the Royal Oman Police Website before they travel.“The website takes users through the process step-by-step in plain English. The different visa types are clearly described along with pricing and permitted lengths of stay. It really couldnt be simpler”, says Ms Tannous.A 10 day tourist visa fee is approximately AU$17.Sultanate of Oman Tourism reminds New Zealand passport holders that they do not need a visa to visit Oman.
- Human rights complaint over First Nations education set to move forward
- After nearly 4 years probe of residential schools ends
- Science fair fun could lead to serious future
- I had to say goodbye Stories from the national MMIWG inquiry
- First Nation politician voted to council in Timmins hopes to bring fresh