Click to Enlarge+ Register Now » Growing a business sometimes requires thinking outside the box. 1 min read August 22, 2013 Free Webinar | Sept. 9: The Entrepreneur’s Playbook for Going Global According to data compiled by online security company Hotspot Shield, 12.6 million people were victims of identity theft last year, losing a total of $21 billion.With a problem that big, it’s important to know not only how hackers can find your personal or business information, but how to protect yourself.The infographic below illustrates the most common ways hackers access data and the mistakes consumers make that leave them vulnerable to becoming victims. Opinions expressed by Entrepreneur contributors are their own.
- Leslie Coulter – A Woman’s Place In The Olympia Landscape
- State Farm Agent Melanie Bakala Announces Turkey Trot
- Watch: Guadalajara keeper scores directly from throw in the dying moments of game
- Love of Highlands and Flowers Celebrated This Valentine’s Day
- Wild, wacky weekend leads to 40-plus game suspensions