Brighton manager Chris Hughton believes his side deserved their 1-0 win over Everton on SaturdayJurgen Locadia’s second-half goal proved to be the difference at the Amex Stadium with Brighton emerging victors and ending 2018 undefeated in their final two games following Wednesday’s 1-1 draw against Arsenal.And Hughton was pleased with the positive start his side made which he felt played a key role in their win.“We were able to take our performance against Arsenal into our game today. We started the game really well and that helped our confidence,” said Hughton on the club website.Jose Mourinho is sold on Lampard succeeding at Chelsea Tomás Pavel Ibarra Meda – September 14, 2019 Jose Mourinho wanted to give his two cents on Frank Lampard’s odds as the new Chelsea FC manager, he thinks he will succeed.There really…“We were holding on a little bit at the end — they went to a 4-2-4 with real quality up front and we had to defend well — but I thought we were really good value for the win“That was a major thing [starting on the front foot]. We wanted to start well in the last couple of games but sometimes a little bit of fear against the bigger teams can set in.“Generally we start well at home and we certainly did today. That lifted the crowd and the team’s confidence. We had good enough passages in the game to warrant the win.”The Seagulls remain 13th in the Premier League on 25 points.
Ahead of their trip to the Etihad on Monday, Wolves manager Nuno Espirito Santo has hailed Manchester City as “one of the best in the world”.While hoping to continue Wolves’ impressive results against the top six sides, Nuno has also praised the quality of the opposition in Manchester City.The first meeting between the two sides ended in a 1-1 draw at the Molineux in August 2018.Since then, Wolves have beaten Chelsea and Spurs and drew against Arsenal and Manchester United in the League, and knocked Liverpool out of the FA Cup on Tuesday.“It’s going to be tough, we have no doubts about it,” Nuno told Sky Sports.“It’s a fantastic team, a fantastic manager, fantastic players the way they play. We know and we have to prepare ourselves for it.“They are one of the best in the world and no doubt about it, on Monday they are going to be as good as they always are.Chelsea hat-trick hero Tammy Abraham hopes for more Andrew Smyth – September 14, 2019 Tammy Abraham hopes this season will be his big breakthrough at Chelsea after firing his first hat-trick for the club in Saturday’s 5-2 win at Wolves.“It’s very difficult, we always approach (games) the same, we spend the same time preparing, we go to the same levels of motivation.“We try to play the game as we want. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn’t.“It’s not about your approach, sometimes it’s your opponent. It’s not an issue, all the games are important, all the opponents deserve the same approach, the same respect. They are all very strong, the pressure is always the same.“It’s not about who you face, it’s about what you want to do on the pitch, your ideas, how you want to develop, how you want to grow, that’s the philosophy that we try.”
South Korean giant Samsung has sent out press invites for a special event called ‘Samsung premiere 2013’ which is scheduled to be held at Earls Court 2, London, on 20 June.The event will see a new lineup of its Galaxy and Ativ series. The invitation shows close-ups of three products leading to the assumption that at least three new devices will be unveiled at the event.The company’s Galaxy brand includes Android phones and tablets, while Ativ is a unified brand that has Windows phone, Windows 8, Windows RT laptops, tablets and hybrids. The launch event will kick off at 7 pm BST that day and will be live-streamed in Samsung’s YouTube channel for the rest of the world to see.It was only two months ago when Samsung’s Galaxy S4 was launched and claimed record sales in global markets. Since then, there have been rumours regarding the release date of the miniature version of S4 Mini.If one is to go by the images that accompanied the press release, then it suggests a tablet, a camera and a laptop. The best bets for the Android products to be unveiled, as speculated by the tech media around the world, are Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom which will be a Galaxy Camera follow-up, Galaxy S4 Mini or the Galaxy S4 Active. Its Ativ product is expected to be a Windows 8 tablet.The possibility of Samsung showing off the Galaxy Note 3’s display at the event has been ruled out since the device is to be launched later this year.The ‘Samsung Premiere 2013′ will be held after Apple’s yearly Worldwide Developers’ Conference which is scheduled on 10 June and will precede Microsoft’s annual BUILD conference which is on 26 June, both to be held at San Francisco.
yaba. File PhotoMore than 100 traffickers of illegal narcotic substance called yaba, have surrendered to the law enforcement in Cox’s Bazar under a government-sponsored rehabilitation process.The listed yaba traders, who were taken to the surrender ceremony venue on Saturday morning, include four brothers and 12 relatives of former Awami League member of parliament (MP) Abdur Rahman Badi, the number one person in the list prepared by the home ministry.However, Abdur Rahman Badi himself refrained from surrendering. Saiful Karim, the second man in the list, is reportedly staying abroad. Badi’s wife Shahin Akhter is now an MP of the ruling party.The yaba traders were seen handing over yaba pills and guns to home minister Asaduzzaman Khan Kamal at the gathering at Teknaf Pilot High School. Inspector general of police Javed Patwary was present.Only 24 out of 73 listed top yaba traders in the tourist district that has border with Myanmar surrendered, according to the police.Of the rest (49), six have already been killed since a drive that began May last year. Others numbering 43 traders are yet to surrender.“Those who have not surrendered have to face a dire consequence,” the home minister told the programme organised by the law enforcement, after months of discussion about the surrender.He mentioned that the surrender of yaba traders is a process as part of the drive against illegal arms and drugs.According to officials, names of 26 traders including Badi as the key patron, his five brothers and one sister were listed both by the home ministry and the Narcotics Control Department.Asaduzzaman warned that a stern action would be taken if anyone of the local administration is found involved in illegal drug trafficking.The home minister asked the members of Border Guard Bangladesh (BGB) to gear up surveillance along the border with Myanmar to stop entry of yaba.Those who surrendered include Badi’s brothers Abdul Shukkur, Abdul Amin, Mohammad Shafiq and Mohammad Foysal, Badi’s cousin Kamrul Islam Rasel and nephew Shahedur Rahman Nipun.Teknaf upazila parishad’s chairman Zafar Ahmed’s son Didar Mia, Hilar union parishad members Nurul Huda and Zamal Hossain, Teknaf municipality councilor Nurul Bashar Nurshad, woman councilor Kohinur Begum’s husband Shah Alam, Teknaf sadar UP member Enamul Haque and upazila BNP general secretary’s two brothers Ziaur Rahman and Abdur Rahman, among others, surrendered.Each of them was implicated in lawsuits up to 16.Around 300 people were killed in what the law enforcement called ‘crossfire’or ‘gunfights’ across the country since the crackdown against drugs began on 4 May last year.Among them, 44 were killed in Cox’s Bazar alone.Officials said yaba traders have been brought in for surrender at police lines in Cox’s Bazar since mid-January as part of the ‘initiative to bring yaba traders to normal life’.Cox’s Bazar superintendent of police ABM Masud Hossain, however, said two separate lawsuits in connection with drug and arms will be filed with Teknaf model police station.There is no scope of general amnesty for them, the police official said, the law will take its own course.