Tag: 新上海龙凤sf1314

Live streaming of sports events on net

first_imgMumbai, May 25 (PTI) Video streaming entity, Hotstar, and content delivery network, Akamai Technologies, today announced the renewal of their partnership to stream live sports content on the Internet. Since its launch in February 2015, Hotstar has seen a growth in viewership and live sports, in particular, has seen a huge surge in viewership, especially as audiences turn to mobile as the primary screen for cricket updates and streaming, a media release said. The 2016 ICC World Twenty20 tournament in India saw a peak of 1.55 million concurrent video streams, and an average concurrency close to 3,50,000, the release said. The peak traffic for this event almost doubled,” said the release, adding they were currently streaming the ongoing Indian Premier League. PTI SSR NRB CM PDS RDSlast_img read more

SDGE wants ratepayers to cover fire damage costs

first_imgSDG&E wants ratepayers to cover fire damage costs November 28, 2018 Categories: Local San Diego News FacebookTwitter Updated: 5:40 PM 00:00 00:00 spaceplay / pause qunload | stop ffullscreenshift + ←→slower / faster ↑↓volume mmute ←→seek  . seek to previous 12… 6 seek to 10%, 20% … 60% XColor SettingsAaAaAaAaTextBackgroundOpacity SettingsTextOpaqueSemi-TransparentBackgroundSemi-TransparentOpaqueTransparentFont SettingsSize||TypeSerif MonospaceSerifSans Serif MonospaceSans SerifCasualCursiveSmallCapsResetSave SettingsSAN DIEGO (KUSI) – For the past 10-years SDG&E has been fighting to have ratepayers cover 100 percent of the losses incurred from all damages caused by the 2007 fires, and the damages were substantial, about $2 billion in insurance covered about 85% of those costs, but SDG&E still wants ratepayers to cover the other 15%, $379 million.After losing in the lower courts, SDG&E has taken the case to the state supreme court. In addition, the utilities are going to the legislature to change the laws to allow for 100% of fire damages to be covered by ratepayers even if the utilities negligently cause fires. And they want ratepayers to cover all damages from future fires.KUSI’s Steve Bosh has the details center_img Steve Bosh Steve Bosh, Posted: November 28, 2018last_img read more